The Impact Studio is committed to only holding personal data that is accurate, adequate, relevant and not excessive.
This policy provides further details about how we do this, along with details on how to contact us if required.
Collection and Use of personal data
The Impact Studio collect personal data for a small number of specific reasons, including;
1. To enable us to perform our contractual responsibilities for support services and / or project delivery
2. To enable us to provide quotations for products and services
3. To enable us to process orders for products and services, including delivery
4. To send informative and relative marketing messages about our products and services
Personal Data is processed in relation to bullet points 1, 2 and 3; “Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract”.
In regard to bullet point 4, Personal Data is processed on the basis of legitimate interest for existing The Impact Studio customers. A customer is defined as an organization which has had a transaction with Impact Studio within the last 24 months. For any other organizations personal data will be processed on the basis of consent. On occasion Impact Studio will process personal data that is either shared, loaned or acquired from third party organizations. In these circumstances Impact Studio will ensure that the data can legitimately be shared / loaned / sold and use the appropriate basis for the processing of that data inline with any preferences made by the data subject. In all cases you, as the data subject, have the right to opt out of receiving any marketing material from The Agency Creative by either selecting the unsubscribe link in any marketing email received from The Agency Creative or by emailing us at info @ impactstudio.al and requesting to be opted-out of receiving any future marketing communications.
For us to be able to carry out the above-mentioned activities we may need to share your data with relevant third parties as follows:
– To suppliers to enable us to process quotations for products and services
– To vendors to be able to raise support incidents and requests
– To third party support organizations where Impact Studio outsource elements of support or are acting on the customers behalf
– Marketing partners for the purpose of executing The Agency Creative marketing campaigns
Please be assured that Impact Studio will never sell or lease personal data to third party organization's for direct marketing purposes.
The types of data Impact Studio may collect include:
1. Personal details, including; name, job title, email, telephone number and address. Usually the address will be your place of work, however occasionally Impact Studio may need to know of your home address if we are supporting you whilst you are working remotely.
2. IP address, if required for resolving support issues or during project delivery services if our services are connected to your remote working environment.
Impact Studio will only collect relevant personal data that is required for us to provide you with our services. Normally this data will be obtained directly from you, although we may occasionally use third party marketing services. Where this is the case we will always ensure that the third party marketing agency hold the correct permissions for your data to be used for the intended purpose.
Retention and deletion policy
Impact Studio is committed to ensuring that your data is protected. In order to prevent unauthorized access Impact Studio has put in place appropriate physical and electronic security to keep your data safe.
Impact Studio will keep your data for an appropriate length of time to enable us to continue providing our services to you, or until such time you withdraw your consent (if consent is the basis for processing).
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Payment transactions may be undertaken by third party service providers and will be encrypted using industry standard SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access your online account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Although we make every effort to protect the personal information which you provide to us, the transmission of data over the internet is not completely secure. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the Website and that any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access
Third party websites